- You will need an exam from our Dentist to ensure that your jawbone is healthy enough for an implant placement.
- The titanium alloy post is placed during surgery.
- You may need to give the implant some time to fuse with your jawbone.
- You’ll come back in to receive your tooth replacement.
During your procedure, we’ll keep you comfortable using dental sedation. Our team also keeps up good communication so we can check to see if you are feeling okay and that the procedure goes well.
What Are Implant-Supported Dentures?
Our patients love implant-supported dentures for the following reasons:
- Easy to Clean: Instead of removing traditional dentures for cleaning, you can easily continue to brush and floss your teeth.
- Tooth Stability: The implant posts anchor your dentures so you don’t need to worry about your dentures slipping or sliding while you eat.
- Natural Smile: You can enjoy a natural-looking smile without worrying about your dentures dropping out of your mouth.
- Restore Your Jaw: Dental implants encourage jawbone regrowth. The posts also help keep remaining teeth in place.
Restore your full smile with our implant-supported dentures. You can also find out more about our other dentures options here.
Restore Your Smile and Your Confidence
Having a full, beautiful smile can increase your confidence. We all use our smiles everyday to communicate with the people around us. A dental implant can make you feel more confident in your smile.
You shouldn’t feel like you have to hide your smile because of a missing tooth. Our friendly dental team can show you how a dental implant can change your life and add to your self-esteem.
For a Full, Beautiful Smile, Call Irving Family Smiles Today!
Are you ready to restore your smile? Call Irving Family Smiles today! We’re excited to meet you and show you how a dental implant or implant-supported dentures can give you the stunning smile you deserve.